- These Terms apply to the ordering, purchase and delivery of Products from the Website. Each time you place an Order, You agree to be bound by these Terms.
- These Terms supersede any contrary terms of any invoice, order confirmation, delivery docket or other document issued by Kayser to You.
- We may change these Terms at any time. The Terms which apply at the time You place an Order are those which apply to that Order.
- Orders must be placed in accordance with the Order and Delivery Policy.
- You acknowledge that the representations of the Products on the Website do not constitute an offer to sell but an invitation to treat.
- By placing an Order, you make an offer to us to purchase the Products you have selected on the Website subject to these Terms.
- You will receive an electronic Order confirmation from us as soon as practicable after you have placed your Order and made payment in full.
- The electronic Order confirmation is an acknowledgement that we have received your Order and does not constitute the acceptance of the Order.
- Once you have placed your Order, you cannot cancel or revoke your Order unless expressly provided for in these Terms.
- All Orders are subject to the availability of stock. If your Order contains a Product that is subsequently out of stock or unavailable for any reason, we may not be able to fulfil all or part of your Order. Accordingly, we will cancel all or part of the Order and refund any monies paid to us in such case.
- We reserve the right to withdraw from sale any Products displayed on the Website for any reason and at any time. If your Order contains a Product that has been withdrawn from sale and the payment for that Product has already been processed, we will cancel all or part of the Order and refund any monies paid to us.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors in pricing, image or description of Products on the Website. If your Order is affected by an error in pricing, image or description of a Product, we will notify You of this as soon as possible. For pricing errors (where your Order and payment has been approved, we will give You the option of either re-ordering the Product(s) at the correct Price or cancelling the Order and receiving a full refund. For image or description errors we will give you the option of continuing with the Order or cancelling the Order and receiving a full refund.
PRICE, OTHER FEES AND TAXES
- You agree to pay the Price and a Delivery Fee (if applicable) when You place an Order.
- The Products in your Order are charged at the Price specified on the Website at the time you place the Order.
- Prices and Delivery Fees are in Pakistani Rupees and does not include GST (where applicable).
- Prices are subject to change at any time without notice to You. If you have placed an Order at a particular price, then we will supply the Product(s) at that Price.
- Products are delivered in accordance with these Terms and the Order and Delivery Policy.
- Kayser is not liable for any delays in the delivery of any Products to your nominated delivery address if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Kayser its delivery agent or the postal operator.
- Risk and title in the ordered Products passes to You upon delivery of the Products to your nominated delivery address.
1.We reserve the right at any time after the receipt of the Order to reject or cancel the Order for any reason including without limitation unavailability of stock; withdrawal of stock; an error in the price, image or description of the Product; an incorrect or incomplete Order; or unapproved payments. If we reject or cancel your order, we will immediately notify You by email or phone using the email address or number(s) provided by You. If applicable, we will refund any payment made by You by using the original tender and method used by You to place the Order.
2.To the extent permitted by law, Kayser will not be liable to You for any loss or damage suffered by You or any third party as a consequence of the cancellation of an Order for any reason.
Products LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- These Terms do not affect or limit your statutory rights.
- Other than those statutory rights that cannot be excluded, Kayser excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law, all implied term and warranties, whether statutory or otherwise, which relate to the subject matter of these Terms.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Kayser, its officers, employees, agents and representatives will not be liable to You for any loss, damage, claim, injury, cost or expense (including any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage), however caused which may arise directly or indirectly from or in connection with these Terms, except if such loss or damage arises as a result of our gross negligence.
- To the extent permitted by law, Kayser is not liable for any delay in performing any of its obligations under these Terms if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Kayser.
- You agree to indemnify Kayser, its officers, employees agents and representatives (Indemnified Parties) against all losses, damages, claims, costs and expenses (including legal costs) suffered or incurred by the Indemnified Parties arising directly or indirectly in connection with:
- any breach of any obligation under these Terms by You; or
- any negligent or wilful act or omission by You.